Consumer Guideline

Multan Industrial Estate

Change of Trade

Documents Required:

  1. Application on Letter Head.
  2. No Objection/Written Statement.
    1. If Partnership Firm: Affidavit by all partners.
    2. If Company: Certified Copy of Board Resolution.
    3. If Sole Proprietor: Affidavit on stamp paper.
  3. Entity Documents:
    1. If Partnership Firm: Certified Copy of Amended Partnership deed.
    2. If Company: Certified Copy of Change of Trade issued by SECP/ MOA & AOA.
    3. If Sole Proprietor: Attested template of letter head with new Company Business, Business card.
  4. Latest NTN Certificate.
  5. No Objection from Bank (if plot mortgaged).
  6. Proof of Payment of Prescribed Fee.