Consumer Guideline

Multan Industrial Estate

Transfer of Lease Hold Rights

Documents Required:

  1. Application on Letter Head.
  2. NOC for Sale of Lease Hold Rights.
  3. Copy of Registered Sale Deed.
  4. No Objection in favor of Transfer.
    1. If Partnership Firm: Affidavit by all the partners.
    2. If Company: Copy of Board Resolution.
    3. If Sole Proprietor: Affidavit by proprietor.
  5. Entity Documents (by buyer)
    1. If Partnership Firm: Copy of Partnership Deed.
    2. If Company: Certificate of Incorporation.
    3. If Sole Proprietor: Copy of CNIC.
  6. Specimen Signatures of buyer.
  7. Proof of Payment of prescribed fee.